Subject: [Leica] thoughts ?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:25:13 -0600

To me, the color is more dramatic. I also realized that he was wearing a
bib, something I overlooked in the bw.

I live with someone whose light is dimming; mealtimes are especially
tedious, as we try to let him keep some dignity.

The color shows the whole person, and tells the tale.  The bw makes you
focus on his eyes, just not enough information to convey what he (and we)
go through several times in a day . . .