Subject: [Leica] Film development ?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:48:33 -0500

How often does the water gets replenished during the wash cycle? I
use running tap water (well water) at a fairly good clip so the water
is replenished ever 15 seconds or so. I use distilled water with
Photo-Flo in a 32 oz glass container and run the fully extended film
up and down through the solution for 20 seconds so the film is always
moving. Then I extend the film straight between both arms and let the
film drain off the Photo-Flo for about 5 seconds before hanging to
dry. I never touch the film to squeegee and let it dry for 2 hours. I
never get spots on my negatives. I've been using this same technique
for 50 years. One thing I do is regulate all my temperatures to 68?
including my wash within 2?.

Len