Subject: [Leica] Film development ?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:42:34 -0600

On 2/12/2012 4:40 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
> Every photographer I ever met for decades used a cap of photoflo in their
> last rinse before they hung up their negs which they'd squeegee with the
> first two figures of their hand. The idea of going out and buying water for
> the purpose never came up I'm sure they'd find it very interesting and
> wonder what the hell was going on.

That is what I did, with distilled water for the final rinse, but it
appears the Photo Flo bottle has changed with a much bigger cap, or at
least that is my memory.  Kodak says 1:200 dilution.  The main thing was
to have a good dust-free drying cabinet.  I used distilled for the final
rinse since our water varies widely through the year.

Ken

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Film development ?)