Subject: [Leica] Film development ?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 17:40:47 -0500

Every photographer I ever met for decades used a cap of photoflo in their
last rinse before they hung up their negs which they'd squeegee with the
first two figures of their hand. The idea of going out and buying water for
the purpose never came up I'm sure they'd find it very interesting and
wonder what the hell was going on.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/