Subject: [Leica] IMG Circularity
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 06:18:04 -0800

Hi Herb,
Well you certainly know much more thank I do about lightroom! I am confused
by many more than 3 things. And you are certainly not alone. When I took
Charlie Cramer's printing class several years ago, he basically said that
the brightness slider moved the whole histogram and should not be touched!
Since then I have done just that.

Did you make it to the Evans' exhibit? I hope so; it was remarkable.
Take care and keep posting!
Bob