Subject: [Leica] IMG Circularity
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 00:41:09 -0800

Bob,

That's exactly what I did. I matched the white on the blanket. And on
my monitor, the picture closely matches reality. Have you calibrated
your monitor recently?

I'm pretty knowledgeable by now about LR3. The three things which
confuse me are the definition of "brightness" and the effects of
"radius" and "detail". Oh, there are also some mysterious secondary
sliders in noise reduction, but so far, I've not seen noise on whichi
they have any apparent effect.

Glad you like my cat. You must meet him sometime; he loves all strangers.

Cheers,

Herb