Subject: [Leica] Snow Leopard Warning
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 13:23:54 +0100

Snow Leopard doesn't run on PPC machines, last OS to run on those was 10.5.8
aka Leopard.
Still have a couple of those lovely G5 machines for Server and scanning
stations.

All the best from Paris!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.tarekcharara.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 4 f?vr. 2012 ? 20:58, John McMaster a ?crit :