Subject: [Leica] Photographic Freedom
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:26:45 +0100

Well, then it is good that none of my equipment is particularly
professionally looking. The M8 and the Fuji 6x9 look like old camera, the
Pentax K5 is too small, and the Fuji X100 looks like a point-and-shoot. When
I went to see Deep Purple at Montreux last July, they were screening
people's bags for camera equipment, but my Fuji was "tellement petite" that
it sailed right through :-)

Cheers,
Nathan