Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the 1930s
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:16:56 -0600

Hi Alan,

Glad you could reminisce with us.  The sepia seemed appropriate.  You seem
to have a lot of aviation history around Milwaukee.  I bummed a ride in a
C-47 in 1952, and made a round trip to DC in a C-54, which was plush because
it was the base commander's airplane.  I still look up when I hear a round
engine, but they aren't heard as frequently as they once were.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA