Subject: [Leica] Ferraris and Fire Hydrants
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 11:25:21 +0000

Do you remember the film 'Backdraft'?  There's a scene where the fire
crews turn up at a fire and can't get to a hydrant because a car is in
the way.  So they smash the car's windows and thread the hoses through
the car.  Seems to me the arrogant so and so's that park in front of
fire hydrants could do with a lesson like that...:-)

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK

Homepage               http://www.monomagic.co.uk