Subject: [Leica] My first successful picture of my son
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:12:06 -0800

Wonderful. Thanks. Welcome

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Barbour

On Jan 27, 2012, at 11:45 AM, Ryan Scott Bardsley <rbardsley at gmail.com>
wrote:

Thanks everyone.

I used my (only) Summicron 50mm F/2? which is why his skin actually looks as
soft as it really is. I have never seen a lens capture that before. I have
been shooting in DNG mode at ISO160 (light permitting). I have found that I
need to keep my shutter set at 60 (to prevent blur due to their constant
motion) and just work on my aperture, available light, and focus. I also
noticed that I move my head almost as much as I turn the focusing ring.
Seems to work better for keeping up with their movement.

I?ll try with my glasses on this evening. My in-laws are coming over for
dinner.

Thanks for the support!

Ryan