Subject: [Leica] Panos of the Costa Classica
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:05:33 +1000

Cool! Definitely looks better when the ship is not listing to starboard 30
degrees or so!
I like your use of the 2 frame pano for the coverage of the whole vessel in
the first. Works well.
I'm having trouble with the LUG Gallery Full size option. It worked once on
first shot, now not at all on either.

 Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman