Subject: [Leica] Panos of the Costa Classica
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:07:28 +0800

Hello Luggers,
This was the coldest Chinese New Year in Hong Kong in 60 years -
temperatures as low as 7 degrees C - in the city and cooler in the New
Territories.
Despite that we were out and about. We were drawn to the cruise ship the
Costa Classica - which plies a cruise route around Asia - and is owned by
the same company as the ill fated cruise ship grounded off Tuscany. The
Classica has had it share of troubles too - running aground in Shanghai,
passengers in suicide pacts, and problems with Chinese visas for
passengers.

Here's a two panel pano of the ship tied up at the Ocean Terminal

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2012Panos/2PanoCostaW.jpg.html>

and here is a 5 panel pano of the chilly Hong Kong harbour from the Tsim Sha
Tsui side of the Star Ferry terminal.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2012Panos/5PanCostaW.jpg.html>

Both panos taken with the GH2 and the 20mm f1.7 processed in CS4

Please look large.

All C&C welcome

Howard

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Panos of the Costa Classica)