Subject: [Leica] 50 ASPH 'lux AND Nocti users...
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 21:13:23 +0100

Richard,

I'm one of the 50 fans you mention, I've tested a Noctilux borrowed by
a friend and I like very much the bokeh we can do with this lens, I
agree and I think  that this lens have sense to be used wide open as
Ted and others has said, but is a lot of money. I think the Nokton 1:1
is a good lens but I've never saw the same smoothness bokeh of the
Noctilux, on the other hand I'm very happy with my old Summilux 50
from 166 or 1967.

cheers
Lluis

El 25/01/2012, a las 22:00, Richard Man escribi?: