Subject: [Leica] Me
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 20:49:37 +0100

Hi Jacky,

I loved your message, thank you very much for your kind words, this
was a day in the Park with my grand daughter playing I saw my shadow
and shot ..., just what I call "a divertimento", and a useful
divertimento, there is no age for such portraits, our shadow is always
the same!

Of course I remember the song, thank you again, a very nice
remembering as you say of the golden years, the important is
continuosly tryng to have golden years, even if maybe are platinum.

Cheers
Lluis

El 24/01/2012, a las 3:21, Jacky aus escribi?: