Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pt. Lobos Saturday
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:46:38 -0500

I have been fascinated with this whole idea of focus blending and you know
me I often like things not blended but sometimes I do.
I'm glad to know the software (Helicon Focus)  especially designed for such
a task.
Fascinating reading about this level of work which I don't normally
otherwise come across.

This whole day is getting me to get my Gitzo carbon fiber tripod out and
going.
I've had it 3.5 years and only used it a few times.
It deserves better. And so do I. and I'm going watch my work transformed.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/

http://www.rgaphoto.com/fleur/content/LillyCoy_MASTER_2011_10_Hawaii_CF003182>>