Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pt. Lobos Saturday
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 01:55:29 -0500

Great shots and how could anyone compete with a shot shot with a
150mm f/5.6 Schneider Apo-Digitar Lens!?!?! The sound of that mouthful seems
to put Leica and Zeiss laying back in the dust!?!
I had to look up the lens and have still not found a review on it.
But has the ring of the latest in optical excellence from JSK Joseph
Schneider Kreuznach a which is second to none but who's at the very top is
any ones guess. Plenty of votes to to a company in Solms or Wetzlar.
What this optic has as an advantage other than cutting edge modern Schneider
digital design (designed for digital) is that it was designed for medium
format digital photography.
Bigger real estate -  I mean acreage.
The  knock your socks off results are plainly visible in the urls below.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/