Subject: [Leica] Falling Apart - Landscape
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:07:58 +1100

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your kind encouragement and suggestion to the photo.

It is not perfect in reality. I share with you the photo in the reality
without cropping or framing in the process. Now, with your inspiring
thoughts and professional help, I improve it for better memory for all of
us as a professional photographer would usually do in the photographic
world.

Your kind suggestion helps me to view the world in photographic way. Yes,
our life may not be perfect. Why not make it perfect in our heart as we
could see in the improved photo ? we crop away the bad but keep on the best
? that is what rainbow in the landscape and rainbow in our life should
be.....

Now, it has been improved using a very simple photographic software with
minimum adjustment. Hope all of you enjoy the new look in the positive and
beautiful hope of rainbow with flowers in the landscape.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jacky/Rainbow+Flowers+In+Heart+of+Hope.jpg.html

Cheers,

Jacky