Subject: [Leica] Falling Apart - Landscape
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:31:10 -0800

Alan Magayne-Roshak OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Falling Apart - Landscape

 >>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jacky/Rainbow+Flowers_b1.jpg.html

============================================================================================================================================>
 I have two suggestions: bring the bottom of the picture up a little
toeliminate the patch of soil on the bottom left, and align the horizon
linewith the top of the picture.> I think it will be totally stunning
then.>----------------------------Hi Alan I was going to offer the same
critique as it truly is a beautiful landscapethat quite franly I could
offer.... "That it was one of my photos!"Two tiny moves and it becomes a
very beautiful landscape.!!!!!! "  Well doneJacky, well done!
EXCELLENT!cheers,Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Falling Apart - Landscape)