Subject: [Leica] Help with Nocti
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:41:42 -0500

I think seeing your pix John would clarify everything.
I think old days of the LUG are over with writing about cameras and no beef.
Our beef is all on the internet now in galleries and websites.
Its easy to see why someone wants to use a tele over a wide or needs fast
lenses or macros when you just look at their pix.
--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/