Subject: [Leica] Another 4 more possibilities for Chinatown
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 08:35:55 -0600

Richard,

The video crew shot works the best for me.  It's hard to fill the frame in
a pano, but you do it with that shot.  The bus stop is good, but not as
strong of an image to me.
The card players are nice but for some strange reason, the perspective
distortion bothers me a little, I would like to see those verticals a
little straighter...

Thanks for showing.

And Gung Hey Fat Choy to you and your family!

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com