Subject: [Leica] Help with Nocti
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 21:30:24 +0100

Richard,

The actual prices of Noctilux mades a very reasonable decision go for
the Nokton, but having already an old excellent Summilux 50 mm I don't
think it worst me ..., I've saw very nice pics with the Nokton, but
the special Bocti touch is a little different... Here is a good
information

<http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2010/02/04/voigtlander-nokton-50-1-5-lens-review-by-james-klotz/

cheers
Lluis

El 22/01/2012, a las 7:40, Richard Man escribi?: