Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers, Aram
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 13:57:42 +0100

Hi Aram,

Thanks for the info! I didn't know CS5 could do that? Probably because most
of the things that I work on don't need that kind of treatment. This
technique would also need a still subject. Maybe I'll pull out the Visoflex
and do some "macro-for-fun" :)

All the best from Paris!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.tarekcharara.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 21 janv. 2012 ? 19:08, Aram Langhans a ?crit :