Subject: [Leica] Lower Prices: 24/2.8 Elmarit-R, 50/2 Summicron-R Leica Reflex Lenses For Sale
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 19:28:03 +0000 (UTC)

Lower prices on the following R lenses for sale - please email me at newellj
at gmail dot com if you have questions or want to follow up. What follows is
very brief; I can add more details if you are interested. None of the lenses
have ROM chips. Best comms directly to newellj at gmail dot com.

24mm Elmarit f/2.8 - Glass: no scratches, some dust. Metal: some pin-prick
sized bright spots, otherwise clean - I would call it EX/EX+ on balance.
Three cam. Box, shade with knob for rotating Series VIII (?) polarizing
filters. $400 Pics should be available here:
http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/newellj/24mm/

50mm Summicron f/2 - Glass: perfect, very minor dust. Metal: like new.
LN-/LNIB. Third cam only. Box, vinyl case. $500 Pics here:
http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/newellj/50mm/

Payment and shipping details to be agreed in connection with sale.

Thanks
John Newell

Replies: Reply from john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell) ([Leica] Lower Prices: 24/2.8 Elmarit-R, 50/2 Summicron-R Leica Reflex Lenses For Sale)
Reply from john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell) ([Leica] FS: $475 50/2 Summicron-R Leica Reflex Lens)