Subject: [Leica] The Wash House Laundromat
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 06:41:50 -0800

Chris- I re-read your piece in fwd of the LUG 2011 foto yearbook. The
question of why the people left who had lived in the abandoned house with
all the dolls? Could it have been drugs? I read that that area of Indiana is
a hotbed of drug use/problems. Not to disparage Indiana- we here in an
affluent part of the LA neighborhood also have drug problems. There was a
dump of 50 bales of marijuana on the beach across the street from our house
about a month ago. 11 smugglers of Mexican origin came ashore from a 22 foot
panaga ( a typical Mexican ocean fishing boat). Too bad so many Americans
are using "illegal" drugs. Why can't they just stick to single malt scotch
or flavored vodka? Have a great day!! Stasys