Subject: [Leica] What a cheap lens can do
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 21:24:13 -0500

Thanks Luis your image looks great here and the days of digital M's with a
sensor which shoots as just as high of an iso all the Canon and Nikon DSLR's
will come soon enough. Then it will be in the past.  And be old news. But
this is supposed to be about glass. And we shot with what we've got.

--
Mark Rabiner