Subject: [Leica] compressed vs uncompressed
From: s_gregory1 at me.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:20:43 -0500

I recall being at a Leica presentation in Toronto put on by Leica a few
months after the M9 was released. The Leica people in attendance from New
Jersey( I won't mention the names) stated that shooting uncompressed was the
way they recommended the camera be used as the Leica engineers had set the
camera up for the best photo results that way. It would seem that perhaps
that's not really true if folks are not seeing a difference compressed vs
uncompressed.

Scott