Subject: [Leica] Falling Apart
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:37:13 -0500

Funny!
Recently I've come upon a real good quality one of miss Roseannadanna
addressing the graduating glass at Columbia university law school and I sent
the URL to some people. A year ago.
She's brilliant. And what makes it funnier is watching some of the real law
professors behind her the whole time who kind of don't get it. The audience
did though.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/