Subject: [Leica] Twilight series
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:51:58 -0600

I like this one also.  A lot of the others have a "looking through a glass
window and seeing the reflection" look to them, so they aren't as abstract
or visually fluid.

I don't think kodachrome had anything to do with your success.  Keep
shooting and abstracting!

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157