Subject: [Leica] A Bruce Gilden moment
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 17:20:07 -0500

I agree, Chris.
Gilden's work with the flash and wideangle serve as a metaphor for how
the entertainment media has devolved into shock reality.
I'm actually surprised he hasn't gotten beaten up more or killed by
now. He should try that on the streets of Philly.

I guess it comes down to manners and his approach has none.

Phil Forrest

Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] A Bruce Gilden moment)