Subject: [Leica] Smashed Mailbox
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:04:56 -0600

The definition of vandal is fluid, I think.  I have almost repressed
memories of flushing cherry bombs (the real ones) down the toilets at
school, so everyone sitting down got soaked.  Or blowing mailboxes off
the wall with them.  Sort of normal teenage behavior way back then.  Now
there would be a homeland security and BATFE investigation at least,
instead of a police officer trying to keep a straight face...pity.

Ken