Subject: [Leica] IMG: LED Night Light
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 06:18:45 +1000

I would add a comment that you consider the difference between a good print
on glossy stock and one on photo rag. Tone, contrast,
saturation, viewability and 'impact' can all vary.  A good hood and neutral
surrounds make a very large difference too. Depends how hard core you are I
guess (common monitor usage vs. best transmissive approximation of a
print).

Cheers
Geoff

*Die besten W?nsche*