Subject: [Leica] OT perhaps - monitor selection
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 07:26:24 +1000

My local expert has some good buying guide articles worth a read. My next
monitor in a few weeks to replace my aging Dell will be an NEC 24 inch.
Naturally you need to take into consideration how much you are willing to
spend, what you get for that as well as how good you want/need for your
personal circumstances. Like buying Leica lenses  really ;-)
http://www.imagescience.com.au/pages/Buying-Guides.html

Cheers
Geoff

*Die besten W?nsche*