Subject: [Leica] Kodak's possible bankruptcy and the effect on Leica
From: bruceslomovitz at comcast.net (bruceslomovitz at comcast.net)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:35:23 +0000 (UTC)

The content of the article cited by the poster sound to me?like a lot of
business-speak BS.? Since when does any business do anything to benefit
anyone except themselves and the shareholders?? And I know with certainty
that companies other than Kodak are indeed producing imaging sensors that
rival those produced by Kodak.? Have a look at this Wikipedia article:?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_sensor

I don't believe there is any need to worry about the availability of sensors
for future Leica products.? Let's just hope that Leica or perhaps Kodak have
a stockpile of the sensors used in the M8, M8.2, and M9 cameras.?

Bruce S.