Subject: [Leica] My first self-developed roll in 9 years
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 22:56:43 +0100

Hi Nathan,

There are at least 6 years I've not developped at home, the reason?
IMO the quality of the water is not the same as it was some years ago,
there some micro particles spoting the film, even with a filter I was
not happy with the results, maybe in Alicante you have better water
than in Barcelona, the other way is use destillate water... but
finally I go to Copia...

Saludos
Lluis

El 08/01/2012, a las 20:02, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: