Subject: [Leica] To CB - SCANNERS
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 22:19:36 +0100

I agree with Tina about the better scanners are the Nikon but they are
very expensive and now and discontinued, I think Plustek is a good
option

Here there are several links to get some information:

http://www.filmscanner.info/en/FilmscannerTestberichte.html

http://www.lifeindigitalfilm.com/category/scanning

This one looks fine, but more expensive
https://reflecta.de/en/products/detail/~id.425/reflecta-MidformatScan-
MF5000--from-june-2011-available.html

cheers
Lluis

El 08/01/2012, a las 22:01, CB escribi?: