Subject: [Leica] Scanners
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 15:14:29 -0500

I don't think there's anything better for B&W film than the Nikon LS5000for
35mm or 9000 for medium format unless it's one of the very expensive Leaf
scanners.  A dedicated film scanner is going to be much better than a
flatbed.  The software makes a big difference, too, and Silverfast is the
best I've found.

Tina