Subject: [Leica] Scanners
From: curtisbliss at yahoo.com (CB)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 11:25:51 -0800 (PST)

Slightly off topic, but what scanner does everyone use?? I heard someone say
Plustek and emailed to ask which version, but never got a reply.?

I have an old epson flatbed (2450) that I was able to get running on Windows
Vista 64 bit.?

Are the new Epsons that much better or is it still a matter of finding a
Nikon dedictated scanner?? What handles black and white silver film the best?

A messy can of worms, but thanks for the replies!

Curt

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Scanners)