Subject: [Leica] Off topic. Electronic cigarettes
From: leowesson at gmail.com (Leowesson)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 13:40:26 -0600

Nathan,
Are you speaking of Chantex?

Not for me (I quit 7 yrs ago).  For my wife's dad, he refuses to quit and is
developing quite a few problems because of smoking (surprise surprise).
His Dr suggested trying the electronics and from reading about it online
they look like an interesting and possible pretty effective alternative.

Leo Wesson
www.leowesson.com