Subject: [Leica] Two Images, 49 Years Apart
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 11:22:02 +0100

Thanks for this comparison, Richard, times aren't changing that much, are
they? It even looks as if the police force were a bit more, shall we say,
aggressive, and a world less human than the bobbies observing that person
just sitting. Lots of things do happen when people start sitting down, they
might set themselves on fire and start a revolution, they might prevent
tanks from running down innocent people, they might just sit for their
rights to be respected ... Very interesting indeed, this law and order vs.
the people issue!Jean-Michel