Subject: [Leica] An epiphany and a terminal fall color.
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 20:42:19 -0600 (CST)

This is really late since I just made it back home from the holdays (and am
sick as a dog), but, My M8 seems to like water for the most part, it
survived a trip on the boat through Niagra Falls, and rain just does not
seem to bother it.  It also seems to love cold, down to -25F so far, as that
is all I can take. ;)  But it has went through several all night cold soaks
in the car down to -30F according to the local weatherman.

Cheers,
gene