Subject: [Leica] My artist's statement
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 21:00:17 -0500

Ken, the term Fine Art has been used since the 1700s to distinguish art
done for personal expression from commercial art. I'm not sure why so many
photographers have such a problem with it. Its just a name. Complaining
about it or trying to deconstruct it is not going to make it go away,
there's too much history and tradition behind it.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook