Subject: [Leica] Barcelona old Universty
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 23:37:19 +0100

Hi amigo Ted,

Thank you very much for your looking and take the time to comment, I
was careful composing but I've do also final adjustments editing, the
screen helps a lot to visualize these things. The old building of the
University is very nice, you can feel a certain peace there. The great
Spanish soprano Victoria de los Angeles was lived wes she was young
there, his father was an emplyee of the university and she was grown
singing on the big school rooms of the university, in the garden,....
she explained this several times on her life, she was a really lovely
woman, and IMO one the best voices I've never heard.

cheers
Lluis

El 31/12/2011, a las 21:27, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: