Subject: [Leica] Midnight in the Park with Rabs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 16:12:57 -0500

Those eye drops are insanely painful!
The best thing to do after an eye doctor appointment is take nap and sleep
it off. I walked back from mine and snapped a few things along the way.
Could not see much but the camera got it anyway.
Many people have allergies to the pain killers the dentist's give them.
That's also a bummer.

My Mom always told me to eat my broccoli.
And I'd have straight white hair and yellow curly teeth.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/

>>> http://tinyurl.com/7jbmuxv