Subject: [Leica] photoshop-vs-lightroom
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 19:33:27 -0600

George,

I hope that is a good plan, as it is the same thing I do.  On each
Saturday morning at 2a.m. Syncback comes on and backs up everything to
an external drive.  Then on the following morning it backs everything up
to a second HD.  Once every couple of weeks I do another backup manually
to a third drive.  The third drive is stored away (it is the one that
will fail of course) in case of burglars, power spike and such.  I need
to look into online backup as a fail-safe.  It is bothersome that all of
this is trivial compared to what we do at the firm for backup ($$$$)
where we are supposed to be OK except maybe for an EMP attack, in which
case there will probably be other priorities.

Ken