Subject: [Leica] 3 Noel photos...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 13:52:14 -0800

Steve Barbour showed:
 <steve.barbour at gmail.com>wrote:

>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2011/cloudy.jpg.html
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2011/soleilluka.jpg.html
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2011/tough.jpg.html

Hi Steve,
A family grabber in each. Don't forget now, make a 4X5 print and put them in
the "Family photo album!" Just don't leave them on the computer hard drive!
The grand kids need them when they are as old as you are to show what life
was like way back when!

So many of us forget to do this of special family events.... a print for the
family album, by not doing so the history of our lives and our families are
gone forever.. :-(

Yeah yeah I know you burn everything to an external drive! Like who cares?
Do you think 50 years from now the family of then are going to turn on
whatever magical machine of the day and show today's events to their family
of the day?

A few minutes for a 4X5 print, stick it in the album and in most cases it's
there for forever!

Have a wonderful New Year 2012! Oh yes and with new prints in the family
photo album. :-)

And that goes for all the rest of you LUG family also.! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted

Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] 3 Noel photos…..)