Subject: [Leica] MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 20:50:45 -0800

Regardless of whom you are, your religion and beliefs I wish you the
MERRIEST DAY OF CHRISTMAS AND A NEW YEAR 2012! Filled with everything good
possible, be that what it may.

May your light and mood be of the best possible for picture taking so your
images will have the touch of class we all love to see and respect.

To you all, peace on earth and in the darkroom!

Best wishes to all the LUG FAMILY wherever you maybe on Planet Earth!

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY!)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY!)