Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 23:41:06 -0800

I hope all my photographic friends who celebrate Christmas had the best
of days, surrounded by family and friends, good food and good cheer.  If
you're of my tradition, Happy Hanukkah. If you're of another tradition,
hope you enjoyed the solstice it in your own way.

Here's a couple of "'Twas the afternoon before Christmas" shots for you
to enjoy.

The sun deigned to show itself a bit in the afternoon, drawing with
colored light and shadow on my neighbor's wall:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/6566418043/in/photostream>

And another neighbor is all wired for the big event:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/6566418353/in/photostream/>

--Peter