Subject: [Leica] C&C solicited for show entry
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 00:08:37 -0500

I am going to disagree with everyone else and choose the square "Core
Crop". I don't like 1 because the shrubbery is ugly. I don't like 3
because it crops part of the white foam at the wave-front. I feel like the
full width of the white wave-front is needed to complete the shape it
creates. I don't like 4 because it cuts off too much of the green band at
the top, looking cramped.

Good luck with the show.

--
Chris Crawford