Subject: [Leica] C&C solicited for show entry
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 20:46:17 -0800 (PST)

Vertical 8x10... it's the most abstract and the most dynamic of the
compositions... and while you see that it runs across the elements; I see
that it runs WITH the motion within the frame.?

Also there's a tendency to shoot horizontal landscapes, for obvious reasons,
but I've noted that breaking that rule frequently results in more startling
and attention-grabbing compositions, which is a good thing in a group
showing.....

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...